Sunday, March 25, 2007

Introducing ShootQ


After three years of development, we are excited for you to meet ShootQ, an innovative web-based studio management tool designed to free photographers from the tedious tasks of office work!

ShootQ will streamline your studio -- easily organize and track job inquiries, instantly share leads with your colleagues through your online "Q-Club" community.

What will you be doing while ShootQ is working for you?

Take a video tour of ShootQ:

http://www.shootq.com

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly Jarman said...

It looks amazing.. just what I am looking for. I can't wait to try it!

March 25, 2007 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! I've been checking and waiting all month for your public beta release. I desperately need a studio management solution.

March 26, 2007 12:11 PM  
Blogger Cameron Clark | baby business blog said...

I cannot even imagine how great my life will be after Shoot Q. It shows me how much profit I'm making per product? I love that.

March 26, 2007 2:14 PM  
Blogger emilie said...

brilliant! can't wait!

March 28, 2007 9:10 PM  
Blogger emilie said...

any thoughts about syncing this w/ quickbooks?

March 28, 2007 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three years! What a long haul, Congratulation!

February 16, 2009 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home