Friday, March 09, 2007

Photo Studio Time Lapse


Last weekend, Erin and I photographed the wedding of our good friends, Jen Sens and Eric Larson. Eric and Jen photographed our wedding in August. Check our their wedding photography website.

There were about 50 pro photographers at their wedding - which is always a challenge to shoot, because you feel like everyone is watching what you're doing to see if you're getting the best shot/angle. But it was fun to have so many talented photographers there. The coverage of their wedding should be nothing short of spectacular!

I wanted to share an awesome movie clip that Eric put together and emailed everyone. You HAVE TO SEE THIS! It's hilarious. Cy Cyr set up a photo studio with a remote trigger for the guests to shoot pictures of themselves. As you can imagine, we didn't have to shoot very many group pictures ourselves, we just sent them to the photo studio! The resulting movie clip is a time lapse of all the pictures taken at the photo studio. 1300 images at 10 frames per second.

**Click Here to watch the clip!-Mark

8 Comments:

Blogger emilie said...

Wow! So fun! Loved this. Thanks so much for sharing!

March 09, 2007 9:35 PM  
Blogger emilie said...

Me again. So, I thought this was so much fun, I bragged about it on my blog, too. Hope that's ok!

March 09, 2007 9:42 PM  
Blogger J said...

You guys are so cool. I hijacked this for my blog, too.

March 09, 2007 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea, so much fun, I am sure the couple will love this! I love the last frame, great ending. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Thanks for sharing,
Tina

March 10, 2007 1:50 AM  
Blogger swan said...

That is ROCKIN'! I have to think of a way to do that at weddings, too much fun. Can't wait to see you all in Vegas.

March 10, 2007 2:00 AM  
Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

so cool. love the wall too.

March 12, 2007 8:48 AM  
Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

I love it. So fun to see each of your personalities in that shot!

kt

March 12, 2007 12:47 PM  
Blogger kshultz said...

This is completely genius. Incredible!!

March 14, 2007 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home