Tuesday, May 15, 2007

View some Vintage Photos


If you need an excuse to not work today, I have a great one. Go visit www.shorpy.com. This photo blog features tons of old photos that are simply amazing to look through. The site actually let's visitors create accounts and upload their own vintage photos. It looks like multiple photos are posted each day, so this site will be sure to give you plenty of new... er, old.. content to look at all the time. I love old photos. I love being able to just look all through the image and imagine what it must have felt like to live in that moment. And I love the thought that the photos we are creating now will elicit that same excitement generations from now.-Mark

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

Cool site! I can def connect with that, something so simple can evoke so many ideas about the times. Really makes you think about the impact of photography on history :)

Thanks for sharing!
Tina

May 15, 2007 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home