Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Corey McNabb's Workshop Kickoff

Andrew and I had a great time visiting with everyone at Corey McNabb's workshop in Asheville. We were up representing SHOOTQ and had a little presentation on Monday morning. But before that serious stuff, we got to enjoy the party stuff at Corey's beautiful studio!

The opening party on Sunday night was gorgeous and tasty. Corey's green and gray theme carried throughout the party, from florals to martinis, from cake to curtains! Everywhere I looked, Corey's branding was unmistakably present.

This was my first AppleTini and I must say that Corey's wife Jill is a pro Martini maker & shaker. I watched her craft drinks in total amazement. It's an artfom, without a doubt! Enjoy some photos from the party, including a funny photo of one of our Favorit:e: Fri:e:nds wearing a fishy hat. We left too early to see Shyla don her prettiest dress. Can't wait to see those photos, Shy :)






A big thanks to Amber Holritz for sharing these photos with me!
What a cool way to spend a Sunday and Monday. Now, we're back in Atlanta again gearing up for the WPPI tradeshow. ShootQ has a lot of fun stuff in the works for you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!
:)

Thanks for being my heros!!

February 26, 2008 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel and Andrew! Amazing presentation on ShootQ! Really enjoyed spending some more time with you again and can't wait until the next time! Thank you! You guys ROCK!

February 26, 2008 1:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Andrew and Rachel! Thank you so much for coming up to the workshop and sharing Shoot Q with us...and for lunch! It was wonderful to meet you and I look forward to seeing you both again.

February 26, 2008 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO glad that we got to see you guys... Thanks SO much for coming! Much love.

February 26, 2008 1:35 PM  
Blogger eric said...

awwww.... you all re the original roctstars. It was awesome to see you. I can't wait to sing all about ShootQ at my PUG and then to rock out under the Qorb in vegas. heck yeah.

See you soon! much.love

:e:

February 28, 2008 10:12 AM  
Blogger Jon Leidel said...

Andrew and Rachel,
Thank you so much for showing us Shoot Q. It sounds amazing and I hope to be using it one day.

:)

Nicole

March 01, 2008 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home