Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ShootQ Grant Applications!

I think The FedEx delivery woman, the Postal carrier and the UPS guy all hate us!! This afternoon, they all showed up at our studio door with arm-fulls, truck-fulls and cart-fulls of ShootQ Grant applications. They asked if we were taking college applications :)

We're thrilled that so many photographers are applying for the first ShootQ Grant, which awards $10,000 to a photographer to pursue a documentary project. It's encouraging to know how many photographers are eager to use their skills to make a difference.

Thanks everyone for applying! We look forward to announcing the winner. Stay tuned!
-Rachel

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Davis said...

Oh my gosh... this is such a fantastic post! I can't wait to dig in! You are awesome people and I treasure your friendship!!! xoxxoxox ~ Dawn

April 30, 2008 7:27 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Heck yeah! This is gonna rock! I can't wait to be challenged to be a better person and inspired to change the world! :)
xoxo...

May 01, 2008 2:06 PM  
Blogger Cameron Clark | baby business blog said...

I'm working on a project now so I can have a killer application next year. What a great idea. It definitely inspired me to do some documentary work.

May 03, 2008 4:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wowsers!

May 05, 2008 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home