Thursday, March 06, 2008

The BEBBINAR is coming to Atlanta



Our friends Jen and Steve Bebb are bringing their expertise – and their wonderful sense of humor – to Atlanta. They're taking the BEBBINAR experience on the road and we're glad they'll make a stop in our city! I attended the Bebbinar in Canada last year and it was one of the best experiences I have had!! They are some of the most genuine and open people that I have met in this industry and shared so many great tips and ideas about how to build a fantastic studio. From branding & marketing & shooting, they've figured it out, which is why they were chosen in the world's top 10 wedding photographers by American Photo magazine. They truly love sharing and I get so energized every time I talk to or see them. I can't wait for their visit to Atlanta. They have such a unique insight into building a fabulous business. You'll definitely learn some new ideas that you can apply immediately.

The number of students is limited, so check it out soon. You can SIGN UP HERE. I hear seats are going fast, since they are limiting the number of attendees to make the seminars more intimate and hands-on.

It'll be a fun and intense couple of days. Looking forward to seeing everyone who's going to be here in Atlanta for their seminar!-Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home