Saturday, April 18, 2009

Motorcycle Trip through Peru's Sacred Valley

It's been a while since we've updated this blog. Sorry 'bout that. We've all been traveling a ton this year. I'm going start doing some posts to catch up on all the adventures we've been having. Figured I'd start with something that I whipped together real quick after my trip to Peru in December. A few buddies and I rented motorcycles for a few days and cruised all around Cusco and the Sacred Valley. Here's a short little video clip:


Peru 2008 Motorcycle Trip from Mark Adams on Vimeo.

Coming up in my next post, a slideshow of my 7-day trek through the Andes of Peru.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Kiger said...

Yah! You're back!

April 20, 2009 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude
I'm so jealous and why didn't you invite me?

Randall

April 20, 2009 11:58 AM  
Blogger emilie said...

Looks like you experienced a super neat part of the world. Cool! Riding that up to Cape Cod in July?

April 30, 2009 10:25 PM  
Blogger Cathy and David Photographers said...

Ummm... can I just say I'm really really really jealous?!?!

May 01, 2009 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home