Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sold Out

Our workshop, The Business of Storytelling has sold out!! We are super excited about this opportunity to share our vision and business process with everyone. The week in February is going to be a great experience! If you would like to get on our waiting list, please email us. And if you'd like to attend a workshop in the future, please let us know. Since this workshop sold out so quickly, we will more than likely look for dates on our calendar that will work next year for another workshop. If you're interested in attending, feel free to let us know what dates work for you. And for those who will be attending in February - we can't wait!!!-Mark

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Congratulations guys! Thats awesome! I think this is going to be one hot workshop! You can put me on the list for one sometime in the future, just dont know when.

October 13, 2006 12:48 AM  
Blogger Thomas Sanderson said...

Wow! I'm so happy for you guys!! I'm not happy, however, that it was sold out before I was able to sign up! Next time I won't let it pass me by. I'm sure it will be an amazing experience for eveyone involved.

Tom

October 15, 2006 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home