Tuesday, April 03, 2007

60 Years In Love!

"Grow old along with me the best is yet to be, the last of life for which the first was made."
— Robert Browning


Meet Ed and Jo. They are in love. They are my amazing grandparents who just celebrated their 60th anniversary!

Rachel and I spent the weekend with Grandma and Granddad Niesen in St. Louis, my hometown. The party wasn't elaborate or grand. It was a simple celebration of love and loyalty. It was a perfect representation of my grandparents' commitment to each other.

Happy Anniversary Grandma and Granddad! Thank you for leaving us a legacy of love and loyalty!

-Andrew

2 Comments:

Blogger emilie said...

Congratulations indeed! Love this story! So special that you were able to attend such an important milestone!

April 05, 2007 9:58 AM  
Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

I am so glad you have these pictures of them together. How you will treasure them even more now. We love you guys.

kt

July 03, 2008 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home