Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Foundation Workshop 6



Erin and I are in Dallas, Texas at the Foundation Workshop, where we are both serving as mentors. We're here all week and it's been a great workshop so far, helping to teach the students how to better shoot and edit photos. It's one of the best workshops out there for photographers who want to work on the craft of photography. Learning to see and create better pictures as well as fine-tuning your ability to tell stories with pictures is the focus of this workshop. I was on the faculty last year and am so excited to have been invited back again this year. Erin was invited to be on the faculty this year and she's loving the experience.

Below is a group shot of all the faculty and staff. These three photos were lifted from Ben Chrisman's blog (one of two official workshop photographers). Check out his blog for more fun photos (somehow I manage to make it into his blog posts at least once a day. I guess I'm a ham.

-Mark

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Niesen said...

Mark of Nazareth preachin' the photo gospel...

February 27, 2008 5:55 PM  
Blogger sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

Mark it was fun hangin' witch ya'll guys here in Dallas :) You and Erin are a ton of fun and can brighten any room...

Also, thanks for working with me so much on my work. Your input and your ideas for me and my shooting style will stay with me for the rest of my life! No kidding. Thanks bro!

~andrew mejia~

February 29, 2008 11:20 AM  
Blogger emilie said...

Had such a great time with you guys in Texas! Can't wait to see you in Vegas in just a few weeks!

Hugs!

March 03, 2008 9:01 AM  
Blogger Anna Kuperberg said...

Ha. These are great. You're on my blog too.

http://kuperblog.com/

:) Anna

March 03, 2008 8:39 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Kiger said...

Guys!!!

How did I miss this? Please, please - reunite next year for another Foundation workshop. There you are, two of LaCour that I love with Ben Chrisman, Anna Kuperberg, Huy Nguyen. I want in! I want somebody to learn me (as some might say in WV). Stir my soul.

Hugs,
Rebecca Kiger

March 12, 2008 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home