Monday, May 04, 2009

This We Believe : Philadelphia Mural Project by Phillip Adams


In celebration of twenty-five years of art education, mural-making and working in communities, the City of Philadelphia Mural Arts Program has launched their first city-wide mural project. My brother, Phillip Adams, is one of the artists working on the project. It's actually two teams of artists who have made two different designs and the public is able to vote on which design actually gets painted.



The above image is Phillip's team's design. You can check out the two designs and vote by visiting the Philadelphia City-Wide Mural Project website.

Since I'm biased, I won't tell you which design to vote for, but I voted for Phillip's design!-Mark

1 Comments:

Blogger Cameron Clark | baby business blog said...

Done. Voted for Phillip! I'm so glad to hear he's doing so well.

May 04, 2009 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home