Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving from the Arch


Rachel and I are in St. Louis, my hometown, spending the Thanksgiving holiday with my family. As most people, I rarely visit touristy sights in my own hometown. In fact, I had only been up in the St. Louis Arch once before in my entire life, until this past weekend. My sister, Sudie, brought her college friend, Pulkit, home for Thanksgiving. He had never been to the Arch, so we all took a trip, and I made this soon-to-be cult classic video. Hmm. Anyway, check it out!

Happy Thanksgiving!-Andrew

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great video of the Arch!
Happy Thanksgiving, and have a safe return.
Love, the Atlanta LaCours

November 26, 2006 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great video of the Arch!
Happy Thanksgiving, and have a safe return.
Love, the Atlanta LaCours

November 26, 2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

I loved it. Great job Andrew.

I'm glad you had a nice break/holiday.

katie

November 27, 2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger Cameron Clark | baby business blog said...

Matt and I drove by the arch on our cross country Thanksgiving trip to drive a "new-to-us" car to Arizona but didn't have time to stop. I wish we could've now. At least we can see your footage!

November 27, 2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger Cameron Clark | baby business blog said...

Matt and I drove by the arch in our "new-to-us" car that my brother in Philadelphia gave us. I wish we made time to go up in the arch but 2250 miles is a long way to drive in 3 days...and we were on a schedule. At least we have your footage.

November 27, 2006 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home