Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Elevate!

Garrett Nudd
Joy NuddWe're having a wonderful time with the crew at Elevate2, Garrett and Joy Nudd's workshop in Orlando. There are so many talented photographers here, and we've been inspired by their passion and creativity. As Gene Higa told us earlier this week, it's a great time to be a wedding photographer! Thanks to everyone for a fun few days of sharing. It's refreshing to meet so many new friends, and reconnect with many old ones too! ShootQ is sponsoring the workshop, and we had a chance to give a demo to everyone today. We can't wait to incorporate new ideas into ShootQ. Thanks to everyone for giving feedback. It's the best way to grow and improve the software.
Rachel LaCour Niesen with Regina Holder
Rachel and Regina Holder
Andrew Niesen with Dan Watkins
The St. Louis boys, Andrew and Dan Watkins
Frank DiMeo, Gene Higa, Kevin Myers and Dan Watkins
Frank DiMeo, Gene Higa, Kevin Meyers and Dan Watkins
Garrett Nudd
Garrett during the shooting demo

Katie Torres
Katie Torres of 6 of Four Creations


Ann Hamilton with her new Leica point-and-shoot

Rachel LaCour Niesen with Regis Chen

Dan Watkins and Zack Arias

8 Comments:

Blogger J said...

What a fun group of people to learn and work with!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

June 07, 2007 3:14 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Rachel and Andrew -- it was SO AWESOME to finally meet you. Rachel -- sorry about the home boy talk...I know, it's probably boring to hear about St. Louis! LOL

The ShootQ demo was amazing...I can't wait to put that to use for my biz. I'm always a little hesitant when I see new software products...but I was blown away when I learned of all the things ShootQ will do for photographers. It's more than just a workflow tool...it's a marketing tool with competitive advantages like I've never seen before! (So don't tell too many people about it, okay? I want it all to myself! LOL)

June 07, 2007 10:04 PM  
Blogger regina holder said...

Yeah! I made the blog again. I always love seeing you guys. Garrett and Joy are so awesome. Erin - I miss you!

June 07, 2007 11:58 PM  
Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

What a memorable week in so many ways.

June 08, 2007 7:51 AM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

this looks like such a fun event!

June 12, 2007 3:30 PM  
Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

What can I say Rachel and Andrew? You two are so awesome! It was such a pleasure to finally meet you, and I so look forward to seeing you many more times in the future. Thanks again for everything!

June 13, 2007 12:54 AM  
Blogger Brandy J Rammel said...

It was so great seeing you guys again! We were extremely bummed about missing the presentation - glad that we were able to say goodbye though!

We have loads of reasons to make a trip to Atlanta - hopefully soon:-)

June 13, 2007 1:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rachel + Andrew,

Great seeing you guys at elevate! Such fun times. Gene and I now have a great reason to stop in Atlanta next time we're on the east coast.

And I can't wait for ShootQ -- it's going to save me! Definitely let us know when you're planning to come out west for the product demo.

Cheers,
Ann
www.annhamilton.com

June 13, 2007 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home