Friday, October 12, 2007

Incredible Bebbinar

I returned late Thursday night from attending the 1st ever Bebbinar. I've been in awe of Jennifer and Stephen Bebb's amazing photography for quite a while and when I saw them on Dane's Photo Minute, I knew that I wanted to meet them. And sure enough, they completely blew away my expectations.



Genuine Inspiration: I am completely inspired and energized after meeting Jennifer and Stephen Bebb. They exude such a rare passion for life and you can see it in everything they do. they're not just two of the best photographers in the world, they're two of the best people in the world. Both of them have a magnetic personality and a true desire to help others. Their seminar is about "defining your own style, building and living your unique brand, and providing your clients with an amazing and consistent experience from start to finish." They're living proof of how this works and they'll show you how to do it. Get on their waiting list for their next seminar.

Strategy Avenue: I met Laura Novak at the Salt Lake City airport waiting for our flight to Vancouver. We ended up sitting next to each other on the flight up to the Bebbinar and we talked the entire time - a lot about business, but also about our dogs. Look at Laura's cutie-pie, Art! Laura was a featured guest speaker at the Bebbinar and she guided the class through a day-long presentation on how to optimize your photography business. Laura really challenged me to think hard about my own goals and helped me figure out some solutions to help me achieve the goals that I want. If you're struggling with how to grow your business, or what direction you need to go, or how to take your business to the next level, call Laura right now! She offers resources for photographers ranging from workshops to DVDs. So check out Laura's Strategy Avenue.-Mark

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

Lucky! I love the Bebb's. Super fun and super sexy! Great pics, looks like a blast :)

October 16, 2007 12:27 AM  
Blogger emilie said...

Looks like a totally excellent time!

October 16, 2007 1:10 AM  
Blogger Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

That's awesome. The Bebbs rock! And LaCour rocks too! I'm excited that you've been inspired. Those two really know how to make it happen.

October 16, 2007 8:27 AM  
Blogger trish boyko said...

Wow! what agreat time we had at the Bebbinar. Steve & Jen are simply awesome!. Thank you so much Mark for being such a huge part of it all, we learnt so much from you and have already been implementing some of your lighting techniques. Wicked!
Cheers mate!

trish & matt f8photography

October 16, 2007 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home