Friday, May 22, 2009

Prepping for the World Beard and Moustache Championships in Alaska



I flew up to Anchorage, Alaska this week where the World Beard and Moustache Championships will take place tomorrow. Over three hundred fellows from around the world have arrived and will be vying for top honors. There's a parade today through town, which should be pretty awesome. I went hiking in the Chugach mountains yesterday, which are absolutely gorgeous. I lived here in 1997 & 1998 and feel a strong urge to come back up here. Alaska is an amazing and special place.

-Mark

4 Comments:

Blogger Ter said...

Awesome Mark - now we want to see YOUR prize possession!! You're entering I hope!!

May 22, 2009 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Mike Wise said...

You have my vote Mark!

May 27, 2009 9:38 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

I always think of you whenever I see a fine beard or stash ;) Have fun!!!

May 27, 2009 3:12 PM  
Blogger sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

you've got our vote too mark!! xoxo - katrina

June 20, 2009 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home