Monday, October 22, 2007

My Sister's Wedding






I'm a proud older brother! My sister, Katie, and her fiance Mike were married on Saturday in St. Louis. For the first time in recent memory, Rachel and I were on the other side of the camera! It was a surreal and fun experience. I actually got to be a "bridesman" and stand on Katie's side of the aisle with Rachel and our youngest sister Sudie. Mark and Erin did a fantastic job photographing the wedding and shared a sneak peak with us this morning.

Congratulations Katie and Mike! We love you both and are excited for you to continue your life together as partners and best friends.

-Andrew

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, it looks like Andrew is trying to kill his sister in that last photo! I hope someone saved her from sure peril at the hands of Andew's dancing!

Kidding, kidding... I kid because I love. See you guys soon!

October 22, 2007 5:12 PM  
Blogger Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

LOL re Mr. Q's comment above.

I love Andrew's sister's look of surprise at her older brother's moves. Nice!

GN

October 22, 2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Congrats Katie and Mike! Great job as always LaCour team. I can't wait to be on the other side of the lens for the next family wedding :) Looks like a blast!

October 23, 2007 2:01 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Congratulations! How great! You guys don't look anything alike! LOL!

- N

October 24, 2007 9:57 PM  
Blogger J said...

Beautiful...it looks like you had a great time! Good to see you in NY, even if it was only for a few! Be safe in your travels and see you in a few weeks in Maine :)

October 25, 2007 1:45 PM  
Blogger Jenn & Adam Linke said...

I thought the dip looked very coordinated. :-) Congratulations to Katie and Mike.

October 29, 2007 1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my! Your photos are amazing! I really love the first one, the bride's face looks glowing and beautiful. I'm sure she's beautiful in real life, but you have done an amazing job capturing a three dimensional vibrancy in two dimensions. Very talented! Can I find you on
http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/videographers.html and do you do any destination weddings? Thanks.

January 27, 2009 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home