Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Two Days, Three Time Zones


Rachel and I can't remember what time zone we're in. We were in St. Louis for my sister's wedding, then we did a ShootQ setup party on Tuesday there, and returned to Atlanta that night to sleep in our own bed for about 3 hours, and then left for the airport at 6:45 to catch an early flight to Seattle, where we are doing a 3-day commercial shoot.

The flight attendant asked me if I had drugged Rachel because she slept for the first 3 hours of the flight. I think she misses our Tempur-pedic bed!

I realized that we are going to be in all four US time zones twice this month!

-Andrew

7 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

.... I thought you must've drugged her to get her to marry you! HAHAHAH...I'm funny.

October 25, 2007 11:46 AM  
Blogger Kimberly Jarman said...

You guys are crazy!!!!! I hope you have safe travels!!

October 25, 2007 12:39 PM  
Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

You two need help. : ) Miss you!

kt

October 25, 2007 4:28 PM  
Blogger Joy Nudd said...

I can't relate to that kind of lifestyle...its too crazy ;) ;)

Can't wait til Maine so we can ALL have some R&R!!

October 26, 2007 12:00 AM  
Blogger Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Joy and I compete with a group of friends from school in a fantasy football league. But I think we should do a fantasy frequent fliers league...it would be much more entertaining and highly competitive. The LaCour Four would be tough contenders for sure.

October 29, 2007 8:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Andrew & Rachel:

Thanks for staying that extra day out here in the Northwest for the Portland ShootQ workshop! It was a pleasure to meet you both & I think you've done a great job with this time-saving tool. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

October 29, 2007 6:28 PM  
Blogger Gerald & Airika said...

Whew! Thank goodness you fly first class so you get a slightly more comfy ride. Although 3 hours of sleep--ick. We're not worthy!

November 13, 2007 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home