Friday, November 23, 2007

Adventures in Maine, Part 2


Portland Head Lighthouse


A Mainer at Dunkin' Donuts

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Hope you had a restful day and continue to have a wonderful weekend. We're all back in Georgia and spent time with our families after all of this traveling lately. Just wanted to share a few more photos from our trip to Maine and if you really want to read all about our daily adventures up there, check out Eric Laurits' daily blog posts:

Thanks again, Eric!


P.S. Here's a real treat featuring Andrew! Mad props to the first person who knows what song he's playing!

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily DeWan Photography said...

"Memory" from Cats. One of these days I should actually see that musical.

I've been loving your Maine posts; it's my home state and love seeing it through others' eyes.

November 23, 2007 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh ooh oooh it's "I Want it That Way!" Right? Isn't it by Elton John or something?

Cheers to you all - I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

:e:

November 23, 2007 8:36 PM  
Blogger Eyes 2 See said...

Well I thought it was Color my World by Chicago at first but then on second listen I think Emily is correct that it is Memories from Andrew Lloyd Webber which is featured in CATS the musical.

I used to play both of these on my trumpet for my girlfriend back in high school because they are both such romantic songs. My mom used to love this song and play it on her flute. Way to carry on the musical tradition Andrew!

November 25, 2007 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home