Monday, November 26, 2007

All in The Family



One of the biggest joys of building a business is assembling a team that inspires and humbles you. I believe a company's true core competency is its people. This Fall, my brilliant brother, Jonathan LaCour, joined the ShootQ team as Development Manager a.k.a. "Mr. Q!" He was always smarter than his big sister :)

Here's Jon and me in 1980 wearing our Easter Sunday outfits. Thanks Mom for those matching, shiny white shoes! And here's us in 2007 at the LaCour Workshop.

Nothing makes me more excited than working with my family and my friends. I can't wait to see what our team creates together in 2008!
-Rachel

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, thats one good lookin' dude.

November 26, 2007 8:06 PM  
Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

I think all my siblings had those shoes. :)

November 27, 2007 1:53 PM  
Blogger Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Hahahah!!!! Thank God I didn't have those shoes! (wink, wink).

You go, Janathan!

November 27, 2007 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home